Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes

In helping out a friend, I recently had the pleasure of taking a very bright 3 year old to Kindy.  Upon arrival, I asked him to show me what we needed to do.  First was to find his name and phone number on the board, I then asked him what came next and he led me to the sign in table.  What next I asked?  He showed me where the lunch boxes were stored and so as we headed towards the row of hooks I stupidly asked - where do you hang up your bag, to which he replied - You know, I said I didn't (cause I really wasn't sure if he had his own special hook or anything). He sighed, looked up at me and said "Oh Carolann, use your eyes!"  Well hey, why didn't I think of that?

Despite my obvious lack of brain power earlier in the morning, I remembered how to get back to the Kindy to pick him up and we had a great afternoon! Thanks Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment