Thursday, May 8, 2008

Camp - A fun workout..

..for my stomach muscles. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much and for so long. Several of us at ScrapCamp had tears in our eyes, were holding our tummies (from the pain of laughing so much) and begging the story tellers to stop. Sylvia put us right over the edge with the story of the 'Down' family and their sons: Bob, Neil, Stan (& I'm sure there was one more but I can't remember), and then their daughter Eider!
Photos to come.
And a wee confession - I fell off the wagon and bought more ribbons. 4 initially, but then in my last overseas order, I brought some boxed sets in for a customer. 3 different themes with 1 yard each of 6 different co-ordinated ribbons per box. Minimum quantity of each design was 3. She bought 2 of each and left the 3rd. They are sitting on my table looking all glorious and inviting. I'm not sure if they'll make it to the shelves!! That was at the end of April and my goal is to try an make it through May without another ribbon purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment