Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Flowers in the House

I love fresh flowers in the house and for the past few years Mike has never failed to deliver on any special occasion (as well as the odd occasion of 'just because'). This Mother's Day he let the kids pick them out and they did an awesome job. I managed to fill 2 large vases and also a smaller one from trimmings, which I placed in Taryn's room.

It wasn't always this way. When Mike used to work at the cemetery, he would never bring flowers home for me, stating that I would probably question where they came from!!! He's certainly made up for it in the last few years though.

The kids also bought me the new CD from Train, which has 'Hey Soul Sister' on it. Good score. It's nice and up beat. Then Mike said I should go choose a music stand and a tuner for my Ukulele seeing as I am really getting into it. He didn't have to ask me twice. I went that day and bought them from the Rock Shop. So much easier with a music stand and being able to tune the Uke as I go instead of having to wait till someone else can do it for me. Totally spoilt!


No comments:

Post a Comment