Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pot Baby?

I have seen Vienna in quite a few amusing things, including a bucket at Paula's and a shopping basket at spotlight, but this one just made me laugh out loud.  So loud in fact that she reacted to my laughter and cried her poor little heart out.  Tears, sobs and all.  I felt bad at first, but didn't take it personally.  i think it gave her a fright and then over our time at camp I learned it was just one of those new things and she did it a few more times whenever someone laughed out loud or made a loud noise.  I tried to laugh a little quieter after that.

I joked with the kids at camp that we were having Pot Baby that night for dinner.  some laughed, some gave me a funny looked, one look a little worried! lol - but not too loud!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment