Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bargain finding Mum


Really not sure how my Mum does it, but she always finds good bargains.  I had been wanting one of these for many months, but most of the ones I had seen either didn't break down for storage, or were between $40-$50, an amount I could never justify given our financial status the past few months.
Anyway, the other day mum arrived with a gift (a regular occurrence for my mum) and when I saw what it was I was delighted but told her she shouldn't have been spending her money on items like that, to which she replied "I got in on sale"  - of course she did, she always does.  And for how much you might ask - $10!
Next time I want something but don't want to pay full price - I think I'll take my Mum shopping with me.lol!
Thanks so much mum - love it, love it, love it!

1 comment:

  1. $10.00!!!!! All hail Carries mum - bargain finder extraordinaire.

    ReplyDelete