Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's the little things that count..

Like having great friends who know you well and think of you when they see things that are right up your alley.  Gypsy popped in the other day and having seen this little cutie when out at the WH, just bought it for me!  Thanks Gypsy.  I'm sure I'll get good use out of this at ScrapCamp.

It's not always the bought items though, (although I really do appreciate this little fellow), sometimes the little gestures or just the helping hand with absolutely no strings attached or the need to repay in kind can make a world of difference.  I've been thinking about that a lot lately and how fortunate I have been to be on the receiving end so many times and how slack I have been lately (with my friends and family) at being on the other end.
I've been busy, super, super busy and yes I have given lots to the community via the camp, school, Plunket etc, so it's not entirely all coming in, but that's still no excuse.  So I promise to try a bit harder, make a bit more time for my friends and family and get back into doing the little things that count!

No comments:

Post a Comment