Monday, December 19, 2011

Weeks 14 & 15

Week 14 was a slow week and definitely hormonal one -200gms, but that's ok, cause it was still a loss.  Week 15 was a bit better with a loss of -500gms, which I was very pleased with considering the wet weather meant no gardening and my busy days meant no time for a workout either, so it was a complete exercise free week.  I was sure feeling it by the end of the week too.  Never thought I'd miss my exercise - lol!  In addition, I did quite a bit of baking for cricket and then Christmas baking with spiced cookies and of course the Christmas cake and sampled them all quite generously.  We also had an early Christmas get together at mums on Saturday night, as my older sister is spending Christmas in Australia with my brother and so wanted to get together before she left. We had loads of yummy food and whilst my serving size was small, I did have pudding too and 2 glasses of bubbles, so really wasn't expecting much on the scales.  Am now trying to be a bit more  controlled for the rest of this week so I can relax a little on Christmas day.

Total loss is now 16kgs.  I converted that to pounds and it's sounds so much more impressive, as 35 pounds.  That's 35 blocks of butter stacked up OMG!  As I've said before, so many of my clothes have had to go, as they just don't fit me any more, but to my surprise today, a pair of shoes is now too big for me too!  I had to laugh.  Was expecting to have to buy new clothes eventually, but not shoes as well!

Anyway, my new interim goal (taking Christmas into consideration) is to lose another 4kgs by the time the kids start school again, making it a grand total of 20kgs, then I'll set new goals from there till I reach my ultimate goal of 30kgs by my birthday in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment