Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Week 16 - Post Christmas

I waited an extra day to weigh in this week, as thought I would encompass Boxing Day as well, seeing as that is usually a pretty full on food day with Bajan food available - I mean which West Indian could pass up fish cakes with hot sauce, or mum's boozy Christmas cake?  Anyway post Christmas weigh in +200gms, so I'm not really even going to worry about it.  We still have loads of treat foods in the house and I will have and enjoy a little every now and then till they are gone, but might ramp up the exercise a little to compensate and mainly keep on track so I can reach my goal of 20kgs by the end of January.  Currently now sitting on 15.8kgs.

Was so nice getting lovely feedback from the extended family on my weight-loss.  Especially those that hadn't seen me since last Christmas. Yay!  Well here's to a much healthier 2012!

1 comment: