Thursday, February 28, 2008

A breath of fresh air..

Should be what I'll be experiencing in another week or two. Having just undergone endoscopic sinus surgery to remove polyps and re-bore the blocked sinus tissue, I'm still feeling a bit like my face hit a brick wall, going full speed ahead. I must say for once though, the pain meds given certainly took care of the pain. In fact I couldn't feel a darn thing, not even my feet on the ground or any form of reality for that matter. Could never be an addict, as I just couldn't function, so off the meds I came and reality hit big time, with a good sized dose of Ouchhh!
Panadol found the middle ground for me and today I was finally starting to feel better. I'm sure it's going to be well worth it in the long run, but right now, not something I could easily recommend to anyone considering the operation, but I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment