Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Missed Photo Opportunity

Last week I drove up the road and at the top of our street, at the house on the corner, was a newly erected letterbox post with the old letterbox perched neatly on top. I wish I had had my camera with me, but as I was running late, I didn't have time to go back and get it. For whatever reason, the occupants of this hosue had erected a letterbox on a post which stood about 5-6 metres up in the air? I forgot about it that afternoon and by the time I remembered to go snap a shot, the post had been cut down to normal size and a brand new letterbox was proudly sitting on the normal size post! I would have loved to have been there when the postie called by to deliver the mail the day before- that would have been a great shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment