Saturday, August 22, 2009

Plum Blossoms


I love to look out our window and see our Plum tree in blossom. It's the first sign that spring is here and that the weather is about to start getting better. It brings to mind thoughts of lazy weekend afternoons out on the deck with friends, a good barbecue and a couple of cold ones.

It also pushes some sort of button in the brain that it's time to get the house in order (yip, the good old spring clean) and start thinking (again) about losing some of the many extra kilos I carry, before summer arrives. So, the sorting begins, as does the start of walking again. I've got about 5 weeks before the touch season starts, so I need to get some sort of fitness going in order to last on the field for more than 2 minutes at a time. lol!

Spring is the time of year I like the most, because everything seems so fresh and new. Roll on the better weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment