Monday, June 14, 2010

Gorgeous Baby, Gorgeous Young family

I can't help myself when Vienna is around, I just have to snap a couple of shots of her - she's just so darn cute. She looked absolutely gorgeous in the knitted cape Ashley's mum had made for her.

At Friday crop a couple of weeks back, the whole family came. We enjoyed cuddles with Vienna and Ashley finished his ceramic frog he started when he was living with us and then restrung his guitar and played some tunes for us ladies. He's amazing to watch and we really enjoyed the music. I even turned the ipod off so he could keep playing for us.

It wasn't until I was uploading the snap shots I'd taken on the night that I found this one of the whole family, just before they left. They were talking to Glenna (or possibly Tania, or perhaps both of them). They are such a gorgeous young family. I love them dearly and will miss them terribly when the move, but have a feeling I will get to see them more than I first expected and I'll be looking forward to each visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment