Monday, January 17, 2011

Vienna's Birthday

A few days after Taryn's birthday, it was Vienna's birthday and we headed off to the botanical gardens to celebrate. My original plan was to give her a cute lamb and a bonus bond.  Little did I know that through the Post Office, you have to apply, then wait for them to be posted out and I only had 24 hours!!! arghhh.  I thought it was an in/out sort of purchase.  Never mind, a money box and 1 of each NZ coin was substituted on this ocassion.  Wendy also then advised Vienna has her own Bonus Bond number and that if you go to the ANZ bank, it's instant, so for future purchases, I am now up to speed.
 Clever Miss Wendy also gave Vienna the most amazing party spread of super cute food...
 including this awesome tiered birthday cake just for Vienna (which she thoroughly enjoyed!!!)
 There was so much going on, but I managed to steal Vienna for a quick cuddle...
 ...before my day ended following this to middlemore hospital.  It's a long story and not mine to tell, but I can say, all was eventually well!

No comments:

Post a Comment