Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!

I haven't posted for a couple of weeks as there has just been so much going on. I'm not usually one to let things get to me, but holy crap has karma been a little bit one-sided lately and I don't know where it's coming from. As you would have read in recent blogs a friend from the camp committee died, then Taryn re-injured her thumb and went into yet another cast.
On top of that, in the past 5 weeks:
  • My computer died, taking with it a good chunk of data on it's main hard disk that finally failed 1/2 way through data retrieval.
  • My dad's PSA levels (cancer indicator) went up for the first time in 18 months.
  • My washing machine broke and won't spin automatically any more. It gets half way through a cycle and stops, then I have to manually go and restart it to spin out the final rinse.
  • I got a bad case of the flu which 3 weeks on is still dragging it's heels to leave me completely.
  • Having got my new computer up and running, my modem promptly died.
  • During Taryn's performance of Grease, whilst I was working back stage on props, one of my back teeth cracked in half.
  • Running late for school drop off on Friday, I got to the top of our street to find I had one very flat tyre, with a huge nail sticking out of it - yip, it was pouring with rain.
  • In the weekend just gone, dad was taken into hospital with a gallbladder attack and upon investigation they also found he had a hernia. (He was finally operated on today and should be home tomorrow).
  • Jayden was playing on the kids computer and don't ask me what he did, but that just wont even turn on any more now!

So as the title says - Enough Already!

Now onto the positive side - I am truly grateful for all the wonderful things that surely must be coming my way to balance out all this karma. Bring it on!

Oh and I have managed to retrieve most of my photo's, so will be posting the book week photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment