Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Basic math is Okay but....

The more complicated stuff seems to still be a bit beyond Jayden. I took 6 kids to camp with me. My own two, a friend's two and my sister's two. Yeah I know some might think I'm crazy, but 6 actually worked way better than just having my 2 up there. Anyway, Jayden is on a nightly tablet that helps him calm down and drift of to sleep a bit better (usually about 8.30pm now, rather than previously finally going off at 11.30pm, thanks very much). It is a slow release tablet given 2 hours before bedtime. I knew camp was going to be an exciting time with all the kids, so I opted to give him 2 tablets on our first night (he can actually have up to 3, so no I wasn't overdosing him). He asked why I had given him 2 instead of his usual 1 tablet, to which I replied, well I know you'll be very excited and might find it hard to go to sleep tonight and you need lots of energy for our games and scavenger hunt tomorrow, so you'll need your rest. He promptly swallowed them, then added: while that's a bit silly really, cause 1 helps me go to sleep in 2 hours, giving me two will now take 4 hours!!! Oh - of course, how silly of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment