Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Book Of Me


At ScrapCamp we were discussing the fact that many of us were always behind the camera and so weren't featuring in many of our own scrapbooks. Tania had decided she was going to do a mini album all about herself and her life. Several of us decided to follow. Titles were quite varied and included: Me Me Me Me Me, Pieces Of Me, Book Of Me, It's All About Me and more. Mine was originally going to be Me, Myself and I, but Tania and Wendy thought it reminded them of the movie Me, Myself and Irene, so mine is now called This Is Me. (photo attached). We brainstormed a few layout themes and came up with a theme for each month of the next 10 or so months. It will be great fun to do and we can reveal progress at each weekend workshop or ScrapCamp, so will be neat to see how others are progressing as well.

I created my mini album with my new Bind It All machine. Love it, love it, love it. So easy to use. I used precut covers and pages for my first album, covered them in KaiserCraft paper and bound them together. Couldn't have been easier. I highly recommend this tool and they can be purchased at Spotlight stores for a very reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment