Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Omnitrix

I have always baked and iced the kids birthday cakes myself. We've had castles, fairies, Winnie The Pooh, Bob The Builder and loads of others, mostly with the aid of a shaped baking tin or some good cake book ideas. When asked what he wanted for a birthday cake this year, Jayden replied "Oh just a plain cake, with a picture of Ben 10 wearing his Omnitrix and the words Ben Ten Alien Force across it".....'just'.... Oh, OK. Not! I couldn't find a cake tin to help me with this one, and I certainly was not going to pay the outrages prices for s hop bought one, so looked up some pictures on the net. There was just no way. I suggested an Omnitrix with Jayden 8, instead of Ben 10 would be quite cool - yeah he went for it. So here's a picture of Jayden's birthday cake. To be honest it doesn't look too much like the real thing at all, but Jayden just loved it and that, after all, is what it's all about anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment