Thursday, December 10, 2009

Another bout of busy!

Another couple hundred tiles and mugs with little ones foot prints, more organising for contract workers at the camp, a final PSG meeting at school with drinks and nibbles, 4 catch up gardening jobs, last kids ceramic class, last lot of trademe auctions to finalise and so now I'm nearly at the end of crazy time. All that is left is the board of trustees dinner tomorrow night (and making dessert for said dinner), the Camp Xmas BBQ next week, for which I am doing the preparations (salads, potato bake and desserts), teachers presents (still undecided) Xmas cards, menu and shopping for this weekend's workshop and then the last bit of shopping for 4 more presents and I'm done! Yeah.

In between that, I have still managed to spring clean the rumpus (although I'm sure I could sneak out another handful of old toys without being noticed), help mum paint her ceiling and take a trailer load of rubbish and junk to the dump today.

It's been busy, but it has felt good. I've actually achieved way more in these past few weeks than in the last few months put together. A feast or a famine, that's how it usually is for me. They do say if you want a job done, give it to the busy person!

No comments:

Post a Comment