Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Totally Cut Off

Well, not exactly, but that is what it feels like at the moment. My PC has died (last week)- mainly power supply we think (hope), but it has all my email and all my website files on it and so without access, I cannot reply to my emails. I can go through my laptop to new emails, but as I have been using Thunderbird on my office computer, once you log in, all emails are downloaded, so going directly to Xtra mail, I have no address book and no copy of the emails awaiting reply - of which I know there are a few! Very frustrating to say the least!

Other than that, the holidays have been good so far, with plenty of sleep ins thanks to late rising kids (because so late to bed).

Will post more on Christmas, (events, goodies and food) this week. In the meantime, trying desperately to get the PC back up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment