Thursday, March 18, 2010

Japanese Dinner































Narumi cooked us this wonderful Japanese meal. It is one of her favourite foods. I'm sorry Narumi, I have forgotten the name of it, so if you read this blog, please can you tell me the name again.

It contains a whole lot of cabbage, spring onion, egg, milk, pork and some packet mixtures, whose list of ingredients were in Japanese, so I'm not sure what exactly was in them, but is was lovely. Mike, Jayden and Taryn enjoyed it too, so it was a great dinner all round.

Narumi did have some trouble to begin with, as our old frying pan was just not up to the job and everything kept sticking to it, so I whipped out and bought a new one and presto, it cooked exactly as it was supposed to. (Sorry about that Narumi it must have been frustrating when it kept sticking).

There was so much, that most of us could not finish our dinners, however I managed to have leftovers for lunch, so it was all good. And, it was just awesome having someone else cook for me in my own home. Thanks Narumi!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! Looks like Okonomiyaki to me. Lucky things!
    Kielz

    ReplyDelete