Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wonder what that is?


I had the pleasure of a visit from Gypsy and Will yesterday. The studio provided lots of interesting things for Will to look at, find and ask 'Wonder what this is?' It was soooo cute. He has such an amazing vocabulary and I have always loved the way kids sound when they are trying to say some pretty big/difficult words and he seems to know heaps of them!.

Anyway he played with a few bits and pieces, Gypsy and I had a quick catch up and then they were off and I went back to cleaning up out the back. This morning when I hopped in the car to take Jayden to school, I could see these little white spots on the studio door and said to myself "Wonder what that is". Mental note to check on my return. When I did, I found they were pricing stickers (Will had a little turn on the pricing gun) and without me noticing had priced up the door!

Next time I get some stock in, might have to set some aside and let him come and price it up for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment