Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 12

Another loss of 600gms this week.  Total now 14.4kgs.  Not sure if it is finally slowing down or if it is related to having a bigger variety of foods and trying different things, but either way, I'd be happy with and ongoing 600gms per week loss.  I'm now just exactly that much away from my 15kgs by Christmas goal, so if I can pull that off this week (3 weeks ahead of schedule), I'll be stoked.  Then I can look at my next interim goal.

One downside of weight loss is the clothing issues.  3-4 months back I finally gave in to my extra weight and bought some much needed clothes. By 8-9kgs down, they no longer fit (in a good way), so I was back to needing some new clothes, but not wanting to go and buy some knowing they would also only fit for a couple of months.  I was however delighted to find that I could fit some clothes in the back of my wardrobe that I hadn't worn for a long time.  This weekend I was trying to find something to wear and found that even some of the clothes I just got back into are now also too big.  Yes it's a good thing really, but darn annoying too, as there is still no sense in really going and buying anything decent until I'm closer to my goal weight, especially when money is already tight.  I will go get a couple of cheap tops to tide me over though, as I seem to have enough pants to carry me through for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Well done. I had to bite the bullet & go & buy some new jeans since none of mine fit me & don't look like they are going to any time soon. I must admit, even though I had to buy bigger clothes I feel better having something half decent to wear.

    Try Save Mart for cheap clothes in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete