Thursday, October 29, 2009

Haircut Diversion

Dad called me and asked about getting a haircut, asking if I could come to his house to do it - that was a first, a little weird too I thought, but what the heck. I told him I'd come around lunchtime. Mike then got home and asked if we could go to the mall and do a few things and have lunch together, so i called Dad and advised him I'd be there is an hour, unless he wanted to come over right away and I could cut his hair while Mike was in the shower - his reply, no I'll wait for you to come here. OK, I said.
So when I arrived, imagine my surprise to find out the haircut was a diversion 9although he did actually want it cut). What he was really after was getting me to his house to discover my Brother, his wife Cathie and my new nephew Conner were there (over from Australia). Can't remember what I said. it may have been Holy Crap, (or worse), but loads of hugs all round.

Connor is a placid little baby boy with loads of laughs and giggles in him. I got in as many cuddles as I could. he is so sweet, I could just bite him!!! But give him a gentle squeeze instead.

They are here for 10 days - yeah. Not really long enough, but at least I finally got to meet my new nephew. He's gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment