Monday, October 12, 2009

Kids @ Camp

Every school holidays, I take the kids up to camp with me for 2 days (1 night), so that they get to have a bit of fun before my ScrapCamp starts. This time around, I had 7 with me. My 2, my sister's 2, 2 of one friends and 1 of another, as well as 2 other kids that were there at the same time. 9 kids altogether - madness! (actually the more there are, the easier it seems). They all had a great time, but the most fun of all, I think, was held by 3 of the boys on the last day. It had rained just about continually, so our usual scavenger hunt was not as extensive as it would have been as we couldn't really send them down into the bush. It had however made the grass outside the building very soggy-perfect I thought for a wee bit of a mud slide. Only Shelby was brave enough my from crew. But Bailey and his friend were keen as and joined in as well. Here's a video of Shelby during one of his slides. Note the pose on the end - truly his fathers son! sorry Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment