Thursday, October 22, 2009

School Camp at MERC

Got back from Taryn's school camp at MERC last night. We had a great time. What an awesome bunch of kids. Some of the little darlings did keep us up till 3am on the first night though and so with just on 3 hours sleep, a few of the teachers and parents were not happy campers the second morning, however the groups responsible was soon identified and had therefore volunteered themselves for clean up duties for the balance of camp. I am happy to report my daughter was not part of this group (although she was caught out of bed at 10pm the following night).

So I came home somewhat tired last night and after getting the kids to bed, went to bed myself at 8.15pm!!! Slept right through, but could still do a few extra hours.

I took loads of photos during camp and have come home with over 300 photos and a couple of videos as well. I know I'll have to cull that lot before I can print them, but that's a job a find really difficult, to get rid of shots. Of course any out of focus or too distant photos (them sailing) will be easy, but I'd like to get it down to around 200 before I print. I want to do an album for Taryn and perhaps a couple of small photo books for the kids from my group.

Hope I get to go on camp in year 8 as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment