Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 4

This week was a bit of a struggle at the start.  Fro whatever reason, I had a very 'hungry' week and ate more carbs than I had eaten the past 3 weeks.  So it wasn't really surprising when I decided to check 1/2 way through the week that I had actually put on weight.  I was disappointed that decided I needed to be super good and on track for the balance of the week.  So, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun were all back on track and then I was pleasantly surprised this morning to weigh in another 1.2kgs lighter.  So the weekly amount is slowly coming down each week, but that's OK.  I have reached my first goal of 7kgs (actually lost 7.4 so far) by Scrapbook Retreat (which isn't for another 17 days yet) and will now be working on my next goal, which was to try and reach 15kgs lost before Christmas.

Changes this week - I have to admit to none.  I had a hard week, but hopefully back on track now and so will try and introduce a couple more changes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment