Monday, September 12, 2011

Week 1

Gotta love week 1 results - they are always the best.  So, weighed in this morning and am down 2.6kgs - yay!  I'm quite pleased with the result, seeing as I am taking this slowly and just making small changes each week.  This week I have eaten a lot more vegetables - mainly in the form of salads.  Had my first real serving of carbs last night in a sandwich and I must admit after not eating many carbs for the week, did feel a little full and heavy last night after dinner, but hey, it's all a learning curve - right.

So, my changes for this week will focus on doing more exercise:

  • Aiming to add in 2 x 30 minute walks this week (weather permitting), increasing slowly until I am back up to my previous (a few years back) of 2 x 1.5hr walks per week.
  • Going to start some strengthening exercises - 10 of each different exercise daily, increasing by 5 each week until we get to 50!.
Water drinking is still going slowly.  At about 1.5ltrs per day, so also still aiming to increase that this week.  Will check in again next Monday and give you and update.

1 comment: