Thursday, February 2, 2012

Weeks 18,19,20 & 21

January got so damn busy that weigh ins were few and far between, (as was the healthy eating some days-lol).  I did get on the scales a few times but my weight was going up and down like a yoyo and I didn't blog or facebook any results.

Holidays are by far the hardest time for me.  Meal times are all over the place, routines are all out of whack, so many treat foods around the house (mainly gifts I might add)  and there is just something about home baking with the kids and enjoying food together with family and friends.

Anyway, somewhere along those 4 weeks, managed to lose another 700gms and then was good at Kids Camp with Tania (well relatively good) and lost another 400gms in the 3 days of camp, so total now sits at 17.8kgs.

Have been good so far this week and back into the exercise big time, but no difference on the scales as yet, so doubting I will reach my goal of 20kgs by the time the kids are back at school, but never mind, once they are both back and my routines return, hoping to kick start the losing again.

We are planning a family reunion in May and I would really like to get at least another 6 kilos off in the 12 weeks.  I think that is realistic - 500gms per week, so will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment