Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weeks 24 & 25 - So slow going

The title says it all really.  Feel like I have been in a time warp.  Started week 24 well, then ran out of the shakes and it wasn't affordable for that week to get some more, so basically went full on back to all real food meals.  did manage to lose 400gms however.  Week 25 wasn't so kind, but will admit, I wasn't so kind to my weight loss plan either.  No exercise, which I know has a big impact and a bit too many taste tests on the baking I did for cricket and home.  Still on real food.  Put on 100gms, so total currently 19.4kgs. The 20kg target is so close I can taste it (pun intended) and yet feels so far away.

We have a family reunion in May, so hoping I will get my weight loss gusto back real soon and manage to get the scales heading back in the right direction.  Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment