Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Old Products

Sounds funny I know, but when I came back from Craft Out West, I made a point of checking off the website to first make sure the stock numbers were accurate after sales from the weekend and then I decided that I would try not to put back on the shelf anything that wasn't on the website (if there was more than just 1 or 2 of them).

So commenced the task of locating product images and entering all these products as 'new' products onto the website, most of which are actually 'old' products, ie have been out now for a while, just never made it to the website or ones I had before I revamped the website and never moved them over etc.  Most of the them have now been moved straight into the 'specials' folder, which is now bursting with over 110 items permanently on special, but at least they're on the web and available for customers to view now and hopefully purchase.  I should have done this ages ago and looking around the studio, I see there are still some products to go on, but so much more of my stock is now online.  Feels great to have accomplished this mammoth task and be able to start on the small balance on the shelves.  yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment