Monday, August 16, 2010

Right place, right time

Don't you just love it when you or someone else just happens to be in the right place at the right time!  I'm convinced that the universe makes it so most of the time.

Last week I decided to create a forum on my Caz Dezign Blog.  I always understood it couldn't be done on blogger and found many instances where people had tried and failed.  I started to search alternatives and then found a site that said it could in fact be done in blogger.  I set about getting it started and created the forum. It didn't look like I wanted it to though as it had taken on the format of my other pages in the blog, (ie with side panels etc).  I wanted it to take the whole page.  On Friday night, I found the instructions to do this, but just couldn't find the right place to insert the html code.  Even Taryn had a search for me.

Then Ashley arrived for a visit on his way home. He sat down and had a look for me.  Turns out I wasn't quite looking for the right thing, but regardless he just went 'bing, bang, boom' and it was done.  YAY!  If it hadn't been for him I would still probably be here trying to figure it out, instead I have an active forum.  Thanks Ashley - You Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment