Monday, August 16, 2010

Thanks Vienna

Just over a week ago, my camera battery started to die and so I haven't been able to take photos as I knew it would stop at any time.  I had no idea where my battery charger was.  I had searched upstairs and down for it.  I knew I had taken it to camp, but it wasn't in my tote or my other camp bags and I was at a loss.  

On Friday night, Miss Wendy and Miss V came for Friday night scrap.  Miss V was totally exploring the studio and all it had to offer her curious eyes and investigative fingers.  When she went under the table to check out my embellishments boxes, I quickly turned on my camera and got these two shots before the battery died completely.

She continued to check things out and at one stage went into the box of extension leads and multi power boards that I take to camp.  Wendy picked her up and sat her on the table to do something else.  Yesterday when I was in the studio, I dropped something on the floor and when I bent down to pick it up, I spotted my camera's battery charger hanging out of the extension cord box.  Vienna had found what I had failed to.  Thanks Vienna - I can get back to taking photos now.

No comments:

Post a Comment